A heat press machine is used to transfer designs, images, and text onto a variety of materials, such as t-shirts, mugs, hats, and more. It uses heat and pressure to permanently bond the design to the material. Regular applications in DTF (Direct to film) Printing, DTG (Direct to Garment) Printing & Sublimation Printing.
- The new magnetic attraction function, timing automatic rise, can double improve work efficiency, easy and convenient.
- The bottom plate adopts pulling operation mode, which is convenient and fast to put clothes, prevents scald, safe and reliable
- Pressed down the handle, it provides industrial strength, pressure, and even temperature to the surface, guaranteeing the transfer to last on the garment.
- Turning the pressure adjustment knob clockwise will increase the pressure on the panel. Please try a few times to set the desired pressure setting.
- Non-Stick Teflon coated heat plate; provides even pressure and prevents scorching/burn marks.
|Item:||Manual Heat Press Machine|
DTG Printed t-shirt
DTF Printed T-SHIRT
DTG Printed TOTE
DTG Printed Hoodies
Frequently Asked Questions
We have put together a few frequently asked questions to provide you with more information about UniPrint and its benefits.